(Image courtesy of finestimagery's etsy shop.)
When etsy first arrived on the scene, I immediately signed up as a member (obviously) and was super cynical. It seems to have worked it's way through the initial kinks that totally put me off the service, and now it's the prime location for tons of cool things! Flush with a brimming paypal account (my biggest weakness), etsy and I have been good friends lately. Here are just some of the things I haven't been able to live without!
- Grrr! Arg! Monster Necklace from finestimagery
- Japanese Smile Pocket Stickers from little apple crafts
- there is nothing wrong with you print from the SuspectShoppe
- little birds twill tape from matatabi
- Vintage Opticians Lens pendant from lucky me beads
- birdiebird mug in red from dolamakes
tune in again soon to see what other etsy items I've been hoarding!