some linkies, cause that's all I've got today:
- iPhone ads are out! It's pretty cute, no?
- Etsy is having a contest! With Instructables! Find Out More
- Modishoppe is my new favourite place for beautiful awesomeness! They even carry prickly pear handbags (one of which I have, and love).
- It would appear that Boris is as big a fan of Eleanor Grosch keds as I am (maybe even more so!). Natasha, on the other hand, prefers her trusty old standby - the converse hi-tops.
- Pretty skirts abound! Here, and here, and here.
- Also, new fabric from Joel Dewberry! swoon!
- Stylebakery.com is hosting their annual On The Rise awards at the moment - nominate your favourite up-and-coming designer and you could win a $500 give certificate to ravinstyle.com! Nominate now!
- edited to add: My seat cover tutorial for the Etsy/Instructables contest (above) is a feature on the Craft: zine blog today! Two features on craft: within a week. Eeps! (Thanks Lana, for pointing it out!)