all hotels should come with heavenly beds. Heavenly? YES.
i've been to LA and back again, and even though it's not 30 degrees here, it's nice to be home. there was something weird about wearing sandals in November. I think this means I might not be cut out for one of those mid-winter resorts. Warm weather in cold weather time? Um, reconsider.
some other stuff, since business travel only forces you to browse the internet all that much more:
- Veer has new wrist cuffs. Cute? Yes! Design-geeky? Oh definitely. I also heart their "Kern" jacket.
- These dangly birds are be-yoo-ti-ful. I want one.
- Kingpod has some holiday notecards and ornamentsa up for sale - but you have to act fast....these will likely go fast!
- If you're on the hunt for christmas/holiday cards, Greer Chicago has some beautiful designs this year.
- Best ring ever? YES.
- The Monster Factory is one of my favourite new places.
- Bicycle Jammies! There is no real need to elaborate on these any further.