A linky list and a few things I am loving lately:
- The hysterical snark and sarcasm over at Threadbared - because where else can you get commentary like that *and* vintage patterns?? This will make my day for weeks to come.
- Amusingly terrible Chinese/English translations at rahoi.com. Some of them are so bad you can't help but laugh. and laugh and laugh and laugh. Plus it's been great to follow his experiences in China.
- Jason Gaylor's Photoshop Brushes are dreamy. I'd seen some of his sets before, but rediscovered them on dooce tonight.
- Baby eggplants! (via andrea)
- Weeds - a TV series about a suburban pot-dealing mom. Totally funny. And the theme song is catchy!
- Not Martha has a great tutorial up on flickr for a draft stopper - it's just perfect for the doors in my slightly slanty apartment!
- Fred Flare is running yet another "next big thing" contest this year. Costs $5 for potential fame....are you up for it?
Also...this whole kitten story makes me so very sad. And a little bit angry. I can't bring myself to look at all of the photos.