some links to tide you over. real content coming soon. about cool things. I promise!
- caring for your introvert. I am sometimes on both sides of the introvert/extrovert fence, which is kind-of related to this article on the science of shyness that I was reading today. having been *painfully* shy at points growing up, this is all stuff I can relate to.
- a blogger handbook? interesting.
- what should I read next? in case you wanted to ask the internet about your book selection.
- giant bunny invades italian countryside.
- Kidsbeer. "Even kids cannot stand life unless they have a drink." Um. Yeah.
- Um, hi. do I want this toothbrush?? Yes. Do not let the crocodile die!
- stuart sproule's flee project lets you use ordinary things for unordinary purposes....like pants that turn into swings.....and handbags that turn into climbing gear. sweet!
- the iDog: feed him well, indie rockers.
- nabaztag. world's best freaking bunny. ever.
right....back to doing busy stuff.....