Ideas are floating around in my head like mad. More bags, some bedding, and other assorted odds and ends. My current obsession: bedding. *Affordable* stylish bedding.
So, to keep things moving while I'm immersed in crafty things and being generally busy, here's some stuff to keep you occupied:
- third grade? pshaw. a few lucky guesses got me all the way through to the end of this test.
- I've been a bit designsponge obsessive today. These are really pretty, as are these and these and these.
- I've been making over my inbox in an effort to (a) clean up my hard drive, (b) clean up my hard drive to make room for creative suite 2 (!!), and (c) clean up my freaking inbox already. I'm tempted to abandon ship and use mail.app, it's so bad.
- To make up for all of the avocado murdering I've done this summer, I'm growing (or attempting to grow) an avocado plant. I really really hope it works.
- It seems like *everybody* has an opinion about Per Se abolishing tipping.
- How much will it take to kill you? Ask the Caffiene Calculator.
- Hey look! Internet celebrity John Davis! Josh Davis! Josh Davis!. *heart*
- who does *not* find this *stay connected to your significant other if you're apart for more than five minutes* bracelet CREEEEEEEPY??
- Woot woot! Doves tour stops in Montreal. Phew. :)