Another sunset photo to compensate for the grey drizzleyness here today.
- So.There a series of open letters about things you always wanted to say but didn't. Submit your own, or just read others.
- This etch-a-sketch style map of one person's travels in NYC for a year is really neat. I'm tempted to start tracking my own walking routes.
- Some strange stuff on cats.
- Bluesfest this weekend. Who's in for shows on Saturday?
- The Happily Handmade Gift Basket photos are up. Keep signing up to win good things here!
- Pixelfonts! This is just what I needed for a design job I'm working on.
- Last night I sat outside for *hours* and was totally sure I'd be one big mosquito bite this morning. Surprisingly, I'm not. Hmm.
- I read a really good piece on Mr. Rogers today on rotten. The best part? This quote: "All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have helped you become who you are. Ten seconds of silence." Too many people never take the time to do this.
- PS - my hand still hurts