But anyhow, enough about me. I know you really came for the random collective:
- Peanut Sesame Noodles with pan-fried tofu are exceptionally yummy. Follow the recipe, but use only half of the sauce, and toss everything in a wok to mix. And if you're looking for something to go with, these papaya spring rolls.
- In case you needed further proof that walmart is sucky.
- A coffee service salesman was in my office today to drop off a brochure. Why, exactly, does this sound weird: "delicious specialty coffee that's ground fresh-from-the-bean"?? Am I coffee clueless, or isn't ALL coffee ground fresh from the bean (or, god help us....stale?).
- Wondering what to do with yourself after you come to visit me at the Ladyfest show this weekend? Why....head on down to Workshop Boutique and check out some more handmade goods!
- I am rediscovering disclosure and liking it, but not enough to post any photos. Yet.
- hahahahahaha. Relationship blogs make me laugh out loud. See also: How to date an Apple Developer.
- How to avoid the exhausting planning and preparation that goes into making a second date, which could alternatively be titled, "Adventures at Bridgehead, Bank & Gilmour".
- On the music front, see Stereogum for some great links to things like the Salon Summer Soundtrack - a collection of FREE MP3s.