This piece with Werner Herzog talking about chickens is fantastic, if not a brief segue from ANYTHING else you might be doing.
Other great things this week:
- At this point in my life I can officially declare myself an expert at the "moving / apartment hunting to-do list". More on this later.
- Lana Del Rey's new album. Don't judge me. I defy you to not bob your head a little at your desk.
- Angus ate Rabbit treats and he didn't die. This makes me happy.
- A giant box of handkerchiefs arrived. There is some sorting to do but it'll pay off in the end.
- Tom's Ballet Flats. Enough said.
- I'm going to Orlando next week. It's below zero here. The only party we're attending is at a bar made of ice. Seriously.
- I am loving Downton Abbey on so many levels right now.
- I sort of want to eat coconut rice all the time.
- All the single ladies: How to approach the person you like without wanting to throw up. <3 this from Rookie Mag.