Somehow January turned into a whirlwind, with visitors and chaos and hunting and good news and sick cats and dinner parties and all my well-intentioned post ideas got put on the back burner. But while it's been insane, I've been stocking up, paring down, and getting organized for some upcoming projects. These are the things that are keeping me sane / making me crazy at the moment.
- I am starting to get way too familiar with the vintage handkerchief section on ebay.
- Fantastic stickies from jetpens make me want to be ultra organized.
- Weck jars! My dry goods have never been so happy.
- This delicious looking loaf of bread almost immediately became a weekend project.
- rainbow calendars are the best calendars. unless you also have a stendig. then they will have to duke it out.
- I could not live without padmapper and mls right now.
- working on theÂ falling half-square triangles quilt balances out how much I actually dislike the Farmer's Wife quilt (though I'm determined to finish it anyway)
- I feel a constant urge to make aÂ rainbow cake.
- Slippers! (my 100-year old apartment is a wee bit drafty).