things we did this weekend:
- painted Ben's office. green! (some of you will remember my earlier variation on green. think green reincarnated! tell him it looks nice!)
- chilled at the christmas gift show with family. I so need to ditch corporate life and make crafts for a living. Anyone want to sponsor my textile factory?
- went to fetch my replacement ipod headphones. thank goodness! my music addiction can return to its previous colour co-ordinated state.
- toyed with Pica's head. She is such a sucker for toys.
- painted some more (please no more painting!)
- skipped the toxic opening, and drinks with liz in favour of painting (will it never end? are we crazy? seriously - someone take me out drinking.)
- made sad faces because *someone* didn't come over to fingerpaint with me.
- had my opinion sought out for proper "picking-up-girl-in-bar attire". frowny-faces are not happy-making.
- went diner hunting for breakfast
- *almost* finished a quilt. Almost.
- let ben play my bass. bad bad idea. he's never played a bass and even he is sounding better than I.
- other assorted things that involved me not stressing and
So, next weekend should involve more drinks and music and art and people than you can shake a stick at. Any suggestions?