well, we survived sailing, round two.
Some key highlights:
- I did not throw up (this one was pretty important).
- Brett almost lost the winch handle, but we SAVED it. Thank god for the triangle-method, and crew overboard drills.
- May is still really freaking cold - yesterday I wore two tanktops, one long sleeved shirt, my cross country ski jacket, a nylon windbreaker AND a lifejacket. And I was still cold. See also: mittens.
- I think I am a knot-nerd. I can tie them all.
- People who are out sailing with their fenders down look ridiculous.
Now, to write the exam. So much to memorize!